Converts a value of an angle (by which the object is situated according to the centre of the circle) to coordinates.Namespace: Elysium.Converters
Assembly: Elysium (in Elysium.dll) Version: 2.0.976.4 (2.0.976.4)
public Object Convert( Object values, Type targetType, Object parameter, CultureInfo culture )
Public Function Convert ( values As Object(), targetType As Type, parameter As Object, culture As CultureInfo ) As Object
- Type: array<System..::..Object>()
Input values. Every value except first must be of type Double. There must be a first value. First value will be returned in case there is a fail during code executing. Next three values are mandatory:
- An angle (by which the object is situated according to the centre of the circle) to coordinates.
- Witdh of the rectangle, in which the circle is entered.
- Height of the rectange, in which the circle is entered.
- Width of the object.
- Height of the object.
- X coordinate of the centre of the circle.
- Y coordinate of the centre of the circle.
- Type: System..::..Type
A target type. The value is ignored.
- Type: System..::..Object
Converter's parameter. Has to be a string and can be one of the next values: "X", "x", "Y", "y".
- Type: System.Globalization..::..CultureInfo
Language and local parameters used in converter. The value is ignored.
Return ValueType: Object
Object coordinates. In case of failure of the method's executing, specified for the failure value will be returned. If the parameter values is null or it's lenght is more than 4, a value is returned DependencyProperty.UnsetValue.